Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To Noelle

This post is for my beautiful granddaughter, who I haven't seen since January. I've watched some videos of her that have cracked me up, and I have seen some adorable pictures that make me want to be able to hug her. I've learned NEVER to look at her pictures just before leaving for work, as I will be late if I do! I love you, Noelle. You are beautiful and precious; a one-of-a-kind gift from our wonderful Creator. If I could see you every day I would, but we live in Connecticut, so I have to wait for you and Mommy and Daddy to come up here, or for me to be able to come down there. I love seeing your pictures when Mommy posts them, and the videos of you make us laugh so much! Never forget, beautiful baby, that you have many people who love you beyond words.... and a Heavenly Father who loves you beyond imagination! I can't wait to see you again, little one! Love and kisses from Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment