Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflections, Continued

More importantly, it's what I'm missing because of work that really bothers me sometimes. If I were a stay-at-home mom, I would.......
..... stay up later with my family at night, knowing that once Erin was safely dropped off to her carpool I could get a nap.
..... get my house clean and organized.
..... not have the mental exercise of "who's getting who where, and who's picking up who when" because I would be doing the chauffeuring.
..... work in my garden more
..... be guaranteed time with my family during the holidays
..... take off to PA to visit my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter
..... go to ALL my kids' sports and school events
..... play my guitar more
..... participate more freely in the activities of our church
..... travel with my husband on occasion when he goes on his business trips

No comments:

Post a Comment