Sunday, August 1, 2010

Becca and Noelle's Visit Part 2

Becca decided to paint Caroline's room, which involved several trips to Lowe's and Walmart. Caroline bought the supplies and helped Becca, so Grandma and Grandpa and the aunts got to play with Noelle a lot, and even babysit her. On Wednesday we took her to the park near our house, She was there the last time they visited, too. Becca and I also took her on a walk on Friday morning before I left for work. On Monday and Friday, Becca and Caroline, and Becca and Erin, brought Noelle in to Walmart and I was able to spend my break with them..... and show off my granddaughter to my coworkers! Friday night the room was finished, and it is gorgeous! Becca is very artistic, and it is expressed in everything she does. Becca also brought Noelle to Vacation Bible Time a couple of nights, so Grandpa and I had a great time showing Noelle off to our church family! Noelle gives the best hugs, cuddles, and kisses. She also does these cute little things with her hands and makes a fishy face that cracks us up! We did plenty of spoiling and cuddling, but I think Noelle spoiled us just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment