Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Visit to PA

Last Saturday night, at 10: 00 PM, I left Hartford on a bus to visit Becca, Dave Noelle, and my son David in Pennsylvania. My son attends college in Florida and has a year-round on-campus job as well as being in the Marine Reserves, so he left Florida on a bus at 1:00 PM that Saturday afternoon to go to PA. That is one reason I decided to go there..... usually I can only see David at Christmas time. I arrived in Hagerstown, Maryland, at 12:20 PM on Sunday, August 8, where Dave, Becca, Noelle, and my daughter Erin (who had gone home with Becca when she left our house) picked us up. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel, shopped at Walmart, and went home. David arrived at midnight. By then Erin, Noelle, and I were asleep, but I woke up Monday Morning to the sound of Noelle fussing and David comforting her. They are so precious together! I loved watching them interact throughout the week. It was such a blessing to see my son as well. We helped Becca get ready for a baby shower she was putting on for one of her friends. We attended the shower Tuesday night, and spent much time playing with Noelle, who was just as adorable as ever. She bonded with Auntie Erin and Uncle David as well as with Grandma. Precious, precious time of playing, cuddling, and kissing..... she gives the most adorable kisses! We also went to Cracker Barrel with David on Wednesday. Erin and I left on Thursday. Al picked us up at 5 and we got back to CT at 1:30 am. It was a blessed time and I can't wait to go back!

2 comments: